Adults £55.00pp Children £29.00pp*
Give your Mother a day that she deserves and one that the family will enjoy and always remember! Enjoy a substantial hot and cold fork buffet, accompanied by the sounds of our resident Pianist as you leisurely cruise along the ever changing Thames scenery, taking in all the key sights. Each Mother receives a free gift too!
- 4 hour cruise
- The Captain pointing out the key sights, covering Westminster – the O2.
- 2 course hot and cold seated buffet
- Free gift for all Mothers
- Live singing pianist providing background music on the lower deck
- Tables of 6 can be reserved exclusively (subject to availability)
- Cash Bar – pre-ordered wines are available for exclusively reserved tables
- Opportunity to display your favourite photo of MUM or a personalised message on our plasma screen
- Boarding 12.15, Depart 12.30 prompt, Return 16.15, and Farewell 16.30
- Festival Pier, SE1 8XZ on the South Bank, a few mins walk to the right of the London Eye. Close to both Waterloo and Embankment stations. Nearby parking off Belvedere Rd.
Sample Menu The ‘hearty British buffet’ – just like Mum makes!
Roasted Chicken Breast with Bread Sauce, Sage & Onion stuffing and Chipolatas rolled in bacon, with a meat jus
Beef and Potato Pie in Rich Pastry
(v) Stuffed aubergine (Red Onions, Peppers, Courgettes and Cous- Cous)
must be pre-ordered
Minted New Potatoes
Chef’s Seasonal Vegetables
Tossed Green Salad with sliced Beef Tomatoes layered with Buffalo Mozzarella
Bramley Apple & Damson Lattice Pie with custard
Fruit topped cheesecake with pouring cream
Assorted Rolls and Butter
To book, please call the Sales Team 020 3044 2900
* Children aged 12yrs+ will be charged at the Adult price. Children under 3yr will
not be charged but in turn, will not be allocated their own chair. Baby food and
High chairs cannot be provided on board.
* Guests will be called to the buffet station and served by the uniformed Catering
* Guests are asked to order and pay for drinks at the bar. There will be no table
service. However, for ‘exclusively reserved tables’, House wines (£16.50),
Champagne (£30) can be pre-ordered with 10% service charge levied.
* Tables of 6 can be reserved exclusively. Larger tables may be possible upon request.
* Please notify us how many Mothers are in your booking so that ensure each
Mother gets a free gift.
* Exact timings and Pier will be re-confirmed with your tickets as the above may
be subject to change
* If you want to display a picture or a message on our screen, all you need to do is
email us with your picture/message in a JPEG format.
* The images used are for illustration purposes only. The exact vessel used will be
determined by the final no. of tickets sold, thus ensuring that we use the most
suitably sized boat.